What if LV= was not able to pay out the cover on my 50 Plus plan?

Published 18/03/2016 01.04 PM   |    Updated 07/06/2017 09.09 AM

We’ve been in business since 1843, and take great care to manage our affairs sensibly. If we ever did get into financial trouble and couldn’t honour our commitments, you would be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

The compensation you could get depends on the type of product you have. For this type of policy, the scheme covers 100% of the claim. The scheme’s first responsibility is to seek continuity of cover rather than to pay compensation.

For more information go to www.fscs.org.uk or call 0800 678 1100 or 0207 741 4100.

Did we answer your question?