How do I complain?

Published 18/03/2016 11.57 AM   |    Updated 07/06/2017 09.09 AM

If you have a complaint about any part of the service you receive from us, it’s important that we know about it, so we can help to put things right. You can let us know by calling us on 0800 678 1906 (for textphone, dial 18001 first).

Or, you can write to us at: Box 2, LV=, County Gates, Bournemouth BH1 2NF. Your complaint will be dealt with promptly and fairly and in line with the Financial Conduct Authority’s requirements. If you’d like more information on how we handle complaints, please contact us or visit

Did we answer your question?