Can I apply?

Published 18/03/2016 11.57 AM   |    Updated 07/06/2017 09.09 AM
You can apply if you are permanently living in the UK, and aged between 17 and 64 if you choose level cover or decreasing cover or aged between 17 and 59 if you choose inflation-linked cover. If you’re insuring someone else, they must meet these requirements. If you’re insuring two people, they must both meet them.

Did we answer your question?