How do I cash in a policy

Published 18/03/2016 11.44 AM   |    Updated 07/06/2017 09.09 AM
Please call us on 0800 681 6294 and if you meet the criteria we can process the surrender request verbally. Alternatively we'll send you a surrender request and policy discharge form to complete.

Did we answer your question?