Why have you changed my tax code on my annuity?

Published 18/03/2016 11.44 AM   |    Updated 07/06/2017 09.09 AM
Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) notify us when your tax code changes. If you have a query regarding this then you should speak directly to HMRC or look at your recent Tax Code Notification. For more information please visit the HM Revenue & Customs: Tax Codes Page

Did we answer your question?