Can I deal with someone else’s policy?

Published 18/03/2016 11.44 AM   |    Updated 07/06/2017 09.09 AM
If you’d like information on a policy that you don’t own we’ll need confirmation from the policy owner that they’re happy for you to deal with the policy on their behalf. This can be done over the phone or in writing. For jointly owned policies we will need permission from both policy owners. If the policy owner(s) are unable to give this permission we’ll need to see an original Power of Attorney or Court of Protection document. Once we’ve seen this we’ll be able to discuss the policy with the owner’s attorney. Please see our contact us page for our address, phone number and email address.

Did we answer your question?