What happens if I lose my passport while on my cruise holiday?

Published 18/03/2016 11.19 AM   |    Updated 31/08/2019 01.05 AM

If your passport is lost, stolen or destroyed, we'll pay up to £500 for the cost of extra transport, accommodation and administration costs you have to pay to get a temporary passport so you can return home.

Please include written confirmation or a receipt from the Consulate showing the date of the incident and the cost of replacement passport with your claim.

Did we answer your question?