Will I need a Green Card for my caravan or trailer if there is a 'no deal' Brexit?

Published 01/03/2019 01.27 PM   |    Updated 01/07/2019 01.13 AM

If there's a 'no deal' Brexit, you will need a Green Card (as evidence of third party liability cover that meets EU requirements) to tow your caravan or trailer abroad.

If you wish to obtain a Green Card as a precaution, please contact your car insurer. They will provide two Green Cards – one for your car and one for your caravan or trailer.

If your car is insured with LV, please email greencard@lv.com, providing your policy number, vehicle registration and caravan or trailer make. If your caravan or trailer is registered separately please also provide its registration number.

Did we answer your question?