How do I get a Green Card?

Published 25/02/2019 02.13 PM   |    Updated 13/03/2019 05.05 PM
Green Cards will only be needed from 29 March if there’s a ‘no deal’ Brexit, so it isn’t necessary to get one yet. If you’re planning to drive in Europe after 29th March and would like a Green Card just in case it’s required, please email your request to quoting your policy number and vehicle registration. We’ll deal with your request as soon as we can, but please allow up to two weeks before your date of travel.  If you are towing, you’ll need two Green Cards – one for your car and one for your caravan or trailer. For more information, check our dedicated Brexit page.

Did we answer your question?