My property is listed, will your home insurance cover me?

Published 18/03/2016 10.54 AM   |    Updated 31/08/2019 01.05 AM

We can offer you cover on your listed property if:

  • you live in England or Wales and your home is Grade II listed
  • you live in Scotland and your home is Grade C listed
  • you live in Northern Ireland and your home is Grade B1 listed

We can't cover:

  • Grade I or Grade II* listed properties, or the equivalent in Scotland and Northern Ireland

Did we answer your question?