Does my insurance cover me as a tenant if I break something that belongs to my landlord?

Published 13/12/2018 02.02 PM   |    Updated 31/07/2019 01.16 AM
No, we wouldn't cover you if you broke or damaged something that was the responsibility of your landlord, e.g. if you accidentally break a window. This is because your Landlord should have insurance to protect the buildings and its fixtures, as they own the home.

Did we answer your question?