What does the home insurance policy cover?

Published 18/03/2016 10.54 AM   |    Updated 16/11/2017 02.30 PM


Our 5 Star rated home insurance provides affordable, comprehensive cover for your buildings and contents.

Buildings cover includes:
- £1 million cover if you need to rebuild your home
- £25,000 cover for somewhere else to stay, if needed
- Accidental damage cover for your windows, toilets, baths and basins
- New locks and keys if your keys are stolen or lost

Contents cover includes:
- A choice of up to £150,000 for your contents cover
- Accidental damage cover for your TVs, DVD players, games consoles, tablets and laptops
- £1,000 cover for your digital downloads such as music and movies
- £1,000 cover for your garden plants

For a detailed description of what our award winning home insurance covers, please take a look at the Home Insurance Policy Document

Did we answer your question?