Can LV= cover me for home insurance?

Published 18/03/2016 10.54 AM   |    Updated 14/09/2017 09.01 AM

We can insure you if you have:

  • not made more than two household claims within the last five years
  • not been convicted of any non-motoring criminal offences within the last five years

We can't insure you if the property:

  • is occupied by tenants; we offer landlord insurance for this
  • has previously been flooded or is currently under a flood warning
  • has suffered from, or is showing any signs of, subsidence, landslip or heave
  • isn't built of brick, stone or concrete and roofed with slate, tiles, metal, asphalt or concrete
  • isn't in a good state of structural repair
  • is a mobile home
  • is unfurnished
  • is empty
  • is used for business purposes (having an office at home is OK)
  • has eight or more bedrooms
  • is a grade I or grade II* listed property, or the equivalent in Scotland and Northern Ireland

Call us if you have:

  • a single item worth more than £10,000
  • more than £30,000 of valuable items, individually worth more than £1,500
  • a bike worth more than £2,000
  • an existing property insured with us

Did we answer your question?