I have a LV= home insurance policy. What do I do if my property is broken into?

Published 18/03/2016 10.54 AM   |    Updated 31/08/2018 02.53 PM

After you have called the police to report the burglary, write down your crime reference number, then call us on 0800 032 2844. We will give you a claim reference number and all the information you need to make a claim.

Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls will be recorded. For Text Phone: dial 18001 first.

Did we answer your question?