My sofa is damaged, what am I covered for?

Published 06/02/2017 10.43 AM   |    Updated 24/07/2017 09.53 AM

If you have extended accidental damage cover, you can claim on your home insurance to repair or replace a damaged sofa. This is for things like spilling a cup of coffee on a cream suite. If you’ve also got a matching armchair we also contribute 50% towards the cost of replacing any undamaged items, which are part of the same set or suite, if a repair or replacement of the damaged item is not available. You will be covered for other perils such as fire/flood etc automatically.

To make a claim, please call us on 0800 032 2844 (choose option 1)

Lines open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm Saturday (Calls may be recorded).

Did we answer your question?