Do I need to notify you when I plan to travel outside of the UK?

Published 13/12/2016 03.48 PM   |    Updated 31/08/2019 01.05 AM
No, if you're travelling abroad, you don't need to tell us in advance - unless you haven't got UK & European Assist breakdown cover and you'd like to add it.

If your car breaks down while you're away and you've got UK & European Assist breakdown cover, give us a call on  +44 (0)1484 435 806 (for Text Phone dial +44 151 494 1260) and we'll be happy to help.

Did we answer your question?