I have a LV= Home Insurance policy. Will my son or daughter's contents be covered whilst they're away at college or university?

Published 18/03/2016 10.54 AM   |    Updated 14/09/2017 09.01 AM
Yes. Our contents insurance provides cover of up to £5,000 for loss or damage to your contents while temporarily kept in any student accommodation or any building in which you or your family study within the British Isles. For exclusions check your document of insurance.

Did we answer your question?