I use a room as an office. Can you insure me for this?

Published 18/03/2016 10.54 AM   |    Updated 14/09/2017 09.01 AM

Yes, with our Home Insurance policy, our contents cover includes £5,000 cover for any office equipment you may have, like PCs, faxes and printers.

The work you do in your office must be clerical work such as administration and paperwork on behalf of your employer, and there must be no work visitors or employees coming to your home.

If you're running a business from the address or if there is a business registered to your home, please call us on 0800 023 2638.

Lines open:

8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm Saturday and bank holidays
10am - 4pm Sunday

Calls may be recorded. For Text Phone: dial 18001 first.

Did we answer your question?