How do I cover any items I take away from the home?

Published 18/03/2016 10.54 AM   |    Updated 14/09/2017 09.01 AM

You can add them to the personal possessions section of your contents insurance, which covers accidental loss or damage to any of your personal belongings (like jewellery items, mobile phones, handbags and tablets). Your items will be covered anywhere in Europe and up to 60 days worldwide in any one period of insurance.

The minimum level of cover we provide under personal possessions is £2,500, with no single item worth more than £1,500. If you have a single item worth more than this amount, it needs to be specified on your policy.

Did we answer your question?