I have a LV= Home Insurance policy. Am I covered for damage caused by water leaking?

Published 08/11/2016 11.17 AM   |    Updated 14/09/2017 09.01 AM

Contents insurance will cover damage caused to your items, such as sofas and carpets, by a leak from a fixed tank, appliance or pipe.

Under our buildings insurance we provide cover for damage caused to your home by water leaking, again, from any fixed tank, appliance or pipe. We'll also pay up to £5,000 for the cost of removing and replacing any part of the structure of your home to find and repair the source of a water leak.

For full terms and exclusions please refer to your document of insurance.

Did we answer your question?