How soon do I need to report a home insurance incident to the police?

Published 18/03/2016 10.54 AM   |    Updated 31/08/2019 01.05 AM

If your property has been stolen or vandalised, let the police know as soon as possible. You need to report all claims for money and credit cards within 24 hours. Please take a note of your crime reference number, as we will need this.

Did we answer your question?