Will LV= cover my classic car?
Published 18/03/2016 10.47 AM | Updated 14/03/2017 11.25 AM
In order to take out an LV= classic car policy:
- your classic car must be over 20 years old
- your classic car must be valued up to £40,000
- there shouldn't be any work or renovations being carried out during the life of your policy
- your classic car needs to be stored in a locked private garage when not in use
- you only use your classic car for social, domestic and pleasure purposes
- the annual mileage mustn't exceed 5,000 miles
- all drivers named on the policy need to be over 30
- your classic car can't be your main car
Did we answer your question?