Will LV= cover my classic car?
It depends on what type of classic car you own. To take out an LV= classic car policy:
- your classic car must be over 20 years old
- your classic car must be valued up to £40,000
- there shouldn't be any work or renovations being carried out during the life of your policy
- the annual mileage mustn't exceed 5,000 miles
- all drivers named on the policy need to be over 30
- your classic car can't be your main car
To validate your agreed value, you'll need to send us either;
- your 'members club valuation certificate', or;
- six coloured photographs of the vehicle, showing one of each side, the front, the rear, the interior and the engine bay (at least one photo must show the registration number of the vehicle)
If your classic car meets these criteria, then we'd be delighted to offer you a quote. Simply call our UK call centre on 0800 316 4862.
Lines open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm Saturday, 10am - 4pm Sunday and Bank Holidays. Calls will be recorded. For Text Phone: dial 18001 first.