What does the classic car policy cover?
Published 18/03/2016 10.47 AM | Updated 20/06/2017 02.55 PM
LV= classic car insurance includes:
- Agreed value upfront - we'll pay what your car's worth if it's written off.
- Comprehensive cover
- £10,000 personal accident cover
- £300 personal belongings cover
- Uninsured driver promise - if the other driver's not insured and you have to claim, there’s no excess to pay if you're not at fault.
- New locks and keys, if yours are lost or stolen.
- 180 days Foreign use
Details of what is covered can be found on our 'Why Choose LV=?' classic car insurance page or in your insurance documents.
Did we answer your question?