Does LV= travel insurance allow someone to travel out to be with me if I am ill abroad?

Published 28/09/2016 03.21 PM   |    Updated 31/08/2019 01.05 AM
Yes.  If you've been given medical advice that someone should stay with you and that requires someone travelling from the UK to be with you, we'll cover the reasonable extra transport and accommodation costs for that person.

Did we answer your question?