I have personal cover on my breakdown cover, will this cover me in Europe?

Published 18/03/2016 10.35 AM   |    Updated 04/04/2017 08.39 AM

If you have personal cover it extends to any private vehicle you or your spouse/partner travel in within the UK (including the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland) if one of you is with the vehicle when the breakdown occurs and when we arrive to assist. However, it doesn't extend to travel elsewhere in Europe.

Did we answer your question?