Can LV= cover me for breakdowns?
Published 18/03/2016 10.35 AM | Updated 14/09/2017 09.01 AM
We can provide cover if:
- your vehicle is registered in the UK
- your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition, has a current MOT, Road Tax (if required by law), and is serviced and maintained in line with manufacturer guidelines
- your vehicle has a legal and serviceable spare wheel (or a space saver alternative) if it was built by the manufacturer to carry one, or a tyre inflation device if supplied by the manufacturer
- your vehicle is not used as a taxi, for private or public hire or for delivery/courier services
- your vehicle (other than a motorhome) doesn't weigh more than 3.5 tonnes when fully loaded and is not larger than 7m long, 2.3m wide or 3m in height
- your motorhome doesn't weigh more than 7.5 tonnes and is not longer than 8m
Did we answer your question?