I travel in other vehicles too - am I covered for breakdowns?

Published 18/03/2016 10.35 AM   |    Updated 14/09/2017 09.01 AM

You're only covered in other vehicles if you've added personal cover to your breakdown policy.

Personal cover costs from just £26 a year and covers you and your spouse/partner if you break down whilst driving or travelling in any private vehicles in the UK.

Did we answer your question?