What is covered in a LV car insurance policy?
Here are some of the benefits of our comprehensive car insurance:
- Accidental damage cover - Scratched or dented your car? We pay for repairs so it's good as new.
- Uninsured driver promise - If the other driver's not insured and you have to claim, you keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay, as long as you have the other driver's details.
- Vandalism promise - If your car is damaged by vandalism, you won't lose your no claim discount. You'll need to report the incident to the police and provide us with the crime reference number and pay the excess.
- 5-year guarantee - On your car repairs when you use our recommended repairer service.
- Personal accident cover - £10,000 cover if the worst happens any named driver are injured.
- Personal belongings cover - £300 cover for loss or damage to stuff in your car, like clothes, your bag or mobile phone.
- A new-for-old car replacement - If your car is written off and it’s less than 12 months old, we replace it with a brand new one.
Have a look at your document of insurance for a full list of the cover benefits.